Osteopathy - Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith Osteopaths
- Every year over 6,000,000 patients in Great Britain consult an osteopath
- Osteopathy is a safe and natural system of manual medicine that diagnoses, treats and helps to prevent problems arising from and within the musculo-skeletal system (muscles, bones, joints, organs, connective tissue)
- Osteopathy requires a detailed knowledge of anatomy, physiology and methods of clinical investigation on the part of the practitioner.
- Each of our London Osteopaths is registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) and fully insured
What an Osteopath do?
- Osteopaths diagnose and treat complaints occurring due to injury, stress, disease and accidents.
- Osteopaths aim to enable the musculoskeletal system to work as efficiently as possible by disencumbering it from unnecessary stressors.
- Osteopaths harness the body’s innate healing processes in the search for health and normal function.
- Osteopaths believe a caring approach and attention to individual needs is paramount.
- Osteopaths refer patients on to a registered medical practitioner when appropriate.
- Is always appropriate to the patient’s age and condition
- Is available to all age groups
- Is based on an osteopathic diagnosis
- Is always carried out with the consent of the patient
- Different techniques, eg cranial, soft tissue, structural manipulation are applied as necessary
Your first appointment:
- Full medical and accident history taken
- A physical examination given
- You will be asked to remove some outer clothing and a simple series of movement tests performed
- Points of weakness, strain or specific injury will be identified
- The musculo-skeletal assessment will be considered alongside lifestyle factors
- A treatment plan will be determined and initiated
Recognised Provider for BUPA, AXA/PPP, Norwich Union
and other health insurance companies - discuss when making your booking, as different policies have varying requirements for claiming Osteopath treatments.
Booking an Appointment
Call 020 8749 3792 to book your session with a Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith Osteopath:
Osteopath & Cranial Osteopath - Micheal Francis
Osteopath - Tim Howard
Osteopath & Cranial Osteopath - Blossom Heath-Lambert
Osteopath & Cranial Osteopath - Vijay Netto
Osteopath - Aisha Afzal
Osteopath - Jarvia Foxter
Professional Bodies for Osteopathy
UK Healthcare Regulators
UK Social Care Regulators
Choose an Osteopath
There are 6 highly-skilled London Osteopaths at Shepherds Bush W12. Appointments are available 7 days a week during these hours:
Monday - Friday 8.30am til late
Saturday 8.30am - 2pm
Sunday 10am - 3pm
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE and Sports Massage are also available Mon - Fri plus Saturdays until 6pm and Sundays.
Call Reception 020 8749 3792
If you are calling during a busy time or outside Reception hours, the call may go to voicemail. LEAVE A MESSAGE and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Or Make a Booking by Email
up to 60 minutes £55
Includes Consult and Treatment
up to 45 minutes £45
The number of sessions required depends on the nature of your injury, ailment or health problem. After the Initial assessment and treatment, any follow-up treament you may require is discussed in consultation with your treating Osteopath.
We accept cash and debit / credit cards including Amex.
Health insurance claims welcome such as BUPA, AXA/PPP, Norwich Union and most other insurers. Check your private or company health insurance policy before booking, as some insurance companies require a referral from your GP.
24 hours notice of cancellation is required or the full fee is payable.