Hypnotherapy is a well-recognised healing state of mind, orginating from the Greek word 'sleep'. With eyes closed, clients experience a relaxed and safe way to indentify and develop meaningful alternatives to their present unsatisfactory ways of thinking, feeling or behaving, through a trance-like state.
Hypnotherapy enlists the power of the client’s own imagination and may utilise a wide range of techniques from story telling, metaphor or symbolism (judged to be meaningful to the individual client) to the use of direct suggestions for beneficial change.
Make a booking for hypnotherapy in London and get started on making the changes you desire.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
How can NLP therapy help me?
- Therapy will help you realise and use your strengths to help you get from where you are to where you want to be. The therapist is your guide.
- You will be focussed on what you want and have more choices of how to achieve your goals.
- You will feel more in control of your actions - not at the mercy of your reactions
- It may help you if you feel any of the following:
- Depression Stress Relationship or Personal Issues Health
- Problems Work Related Problems
- Anxiety & Phobias Addictions
- Learning & Behavioural Problems
Why it's worth accessing NLP therapy
- NLP is brief compared to some other types of therapy
- NLP is not about revisiting past experiences it is about how your perception of those experiences creates your current state
- By understanding how we create our experiences, we are in a position to change them and choose to create better ones
- The work you do in NLP therapy will act as springboard to create the future you want
About the Sessions
- Our Master NLP Practitioners see individuals (adults and children) and couples
- The number of sessions required varies. It is generally between one and six.
- Initial consultations are for 90 minutes
- Subsequent sessions are for 60 minutes
Call 020 8749 3792 to book your session with one of our practitioners:
Hypnotherapy in London - Alexis Garnaut-Miller
Hypnotherapy in London - Karen Hill
Hypnotherapy in London - John Sammers
NLP in London - Alexis Garnaut-Miller
NLP in London - Karen Hill
NLP in London - Karen Stone
NLP in London - John Sammers
Choose an Expert
Choose a Therapy
NLP Life Coaching - You, Couples
Psychosynthesis Kinesiology Nutrition
Western Herbal Medicine
Body Control Pilates 1:1
Pilates and Yoga Classes