Systemic Homeopathy & Gastroenterology
What is HHGE?
- HHGE stands for Homeopathy, Herbalism and GastroEnterology and includes Micro-Nutrition and Diet
- This method of treatment pioneered by Dr Delechenault, links classical and alternative medicine, eastern and western traditional knowledge and scientific progress to create a powerful treatment method centred on Dr Delechenault's understanding of the digestive system in its entirety.
- It is now known that the gastro-intestinal tract (GIT) is a powerful, though unconscious, primitive and sophisticated brain. Without reference to the conscious level, except in emergencies, it deals with immensely complex physiological processes on a 24-hour basis.
- It has also been discovered that the GIT receives, stores and attempts to process information of an emotional nature, and dysfunctions in the digestive system can therefore have an emotional context or even a strong causative link to emotional events.
Ways and Means
- Classical Homeopathic treatment
- De-toxifying Homeopathic treatment
- Systemic Homeopathy using the 5 elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Diagnosis using bio-resonance and treating with the bio-synergy of herbs and aromatherapy
- Nutrition and Micro-Nutrition
- Infra-red Treatment of Haemorrhoids: painless, simple and efficient
How long does it take and how many appointments will I need?
- This depends on the nature of the problem
- Chronic conditions can take 3-6 months to improve
- Bi-monthly or monthly consultations fine tune the treatment regime
- For the first consultation it is useful to prepare a diet sheet, your food cravings and dislikes, a record of any medical interventions and other treatments you may have undergone in your lifetime. This makes the first consultation as efficient as possible
Call 020 8749 3792 to book your session.
Choose an Expert
Choose a Therapy
NLP London Life Coaching - You, Couples
Psychosynthesis Kinesiology Nutrition
Control Pilates 1:1
and Yoga Classes