Osteopath London - Shepherds Bush W12
Registered Osteopath and Naturopath
Insurance clients include IPRS, MMS National
Aisha is an Osteopath and Naturopath
who is passionate about helping individuals to improve their quality of
life through Osteopathy.
Aisha trained as an Osteopath for 5 years at the British College of Osteopathic
Medicine - well known for their strict and effective Clinical teaching and
training, which encouraged Aisha to develop a distinct high level of competency as a Practitioner. Aisha's style is warm and informative, as she finds clients want to understand the purpose and benefits of techniques.
Having treated over 100 varied patient cases, ranging from babies to the elderly,
Aisha treats a wide variety of conditions.
If you're unsure if Osteopathy is right for your condition,
or prefer to meet the Osteopath first,
book yourself a FREE Assessment
Book your FREE Assessment
Call 020 8749 3792
Book by Email
If you can relate to any of these conditions, then Aisha can support your journey back to health:
- Arthritic Pain ... ‘I have pain in my knees, my hips hurt’
- Frozen Shoulder ... ‘I can't brush my hair properly, I can't
lift my arm above my head’
- Osteoporosis ... ‘I have been taking steroids for years and now my bones and spine feels weak’
- Muscular Pain ... ‘My back aches, my neck hurts, my arms
hurt especially after driving’
- IBS ... ‘I get a bit embarrassed at how my
stomach gets so bloated after I’ve eaten and I get winded....’
- Locked Neck or Stiff Back ... ‘My neck feels like it wants to ‘go’
but it won’t release...’
- Sciatica ... ‘I have pain shooting down the back of my leg which gets worse when I sit for long periods...'
We asked Aisha to describe her approach:
"I am a practitioner who has a desire and passion for what I do. I understand
the need for us to take care of ourselves ‘mind, body and soul'.
We so often make the mistake of delaying things until they get so bad
that they are 10 times worse than when they originally started.
I give advice relevant and best suited for the conditions presented.
I treat according to what I feel is appropriate for my patients and most importantly we
at The Happiness Centre make sure that our patients are happy and satisfied
with the service they receive.
I look forward to seeing you, talking to you, treating you and making
sure that you receive the best care from an Osteopath who truly cares
about her patients well being."
Osteopathy is a system of manual medicine that diagnoses, treats and helps to prevent problems arising from and within the musculo-skeletal system (muscles, bones, joints, organs, connective tissue)
Osteopathy requires a detailed knowledge of anatomy, physiology and methods of clinical investigation on the part of the practitioner.
- Diagnose and treat complaints occurring due to injury, stress, disease and accidents.
- Aim to enable the musculoskeletal system to work as efficiently as possible by disencumbering it from unnecessary stressors.
- Harness the body’s innate healing processes in the search for health and normal function.
- Believe a caring approach and attention to individual needs is paramount.
- Refer patients on to a registered medical practitioner when appropriate.
- Is always appropriate to the patient’s age and condition.
- Is available to all age groups.
- Is based on an osteopathic diagnosis.
- Is always carried out with the consent of the patient.
- Different techniques, eg cranial, soft tissue, structural manipulation are applied as necessary.
- Is a rigorous and demanding course lasting at least 4 years.
- Osteopaths at The Happiness Centre undertake a programme of continuous professional development.
And for peace of mind:
- Osteopathy is a safe and natural approach to health care
- Patients of any age can be treated effectively for a variety of health problems
- Every year over 6,000,000 patients in Great Britain consult an osteopath
- Every osteopath is registered with the General Osteopathic Council
- Every osteopath is properly insured
What can I expect in my first Osteopathy consultation?
During your first appointment
- Full medical and accident history taken
- A physical examination given
- You will be asked to remove some outer clothing and a simple series of movement tests performed
- Points of weakness, strain or specific injury will be identified
- The musculo-skeletal assessment will be considered alongside lifestyle factors
- A treatment plan will be determined and initiated
Call 020 8749 3792 to book your session with a Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith Osteopath:
London Osteopath - Aisha Afzal
London Osteopath & Cranio Osteopath - Micheal Francis
London Osteopath - Vijay Netto
Professional Bodies for Osteopathy
UK Healthcare Regulators
UK Social Care Regulators
Osteopath appointments are available during these hours:
Monday - Friday 8.30am til late
Saturday 8.30am - 5pm
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE and Sports Massage are available Mon - Fri plus Saturdays & Sundays 9am - 7pm.
SHEPHERDS BUSH OSTEOPATHS:
Osteopath - Micheal Francis
Osteopath - Aisha Afzal
Osteopath - Vijay Netto
Call Reception 020 8749 3792
If you are calling during a busy time or outside Reception hours, the call may go to voicemail. LEAVE A MESSAGE and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Or Make a Booking by Email
up to 60 minutes £65
Includes Consult and Treatment
up to 45 minutes £55
The number of sessions required depends on the nature of your injury, ailment or health problem. After the Initial assessment and treatment, any follow-up treament you may require is discussed in consultation with your treating Osteopath.
We accept cash and debit / credit cards including Amex.
Health insurance claims welcome such as BUPA, AXA/PPP, Norwich Union and most other insurers. Check your private or company health insurance policy before booking, as some insurance companies require a referral from your GP.
24 hours notice of cancellation is required or the full fee is payable.