Osteopath Vijay Netto
Every Osteopath on our team is registered with the
General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
Looking for an
Osteopath in Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith?
Are you experiencing back pain,
neck pain, lower back pain,
sciatica, joint pain or hip pain?
Have you had ongoing issues with digestion, wrist strain,
or aches and pains during pregnancy?
Our experienced Osteopaths can treat these conditions.
Don't tolerate pain or feeling unwell for more than a few days. If you or your children are unwell seek the help of one of our highly-experienced Osteopaths in Shepherds Bush located conveniently near the BBC and Westfield. Find us at The Happiness Centre
204 Uxbridge Road, Shepherds Bush London W12 7JD
If you're unsure if Osteopathy is the solution,
or prefer to meet the Osteopath first,
book yourself a FREE Assessment
Book your FREE Assessment
Call 020 8749 3792
Book by Email
- Every year over 6,000,000 patients in Great Britain consult an osteopath
- Osteopathy is a safe and natural system of manual medicine that diagnoses, treats and helps to prevent problems arising from and within the musculo-skeletal system (muscles, bones, joints, organs, connective tissue)
- Osteopathy requires a detailed knowledge of anatomy, physiology and methods of clinical investigation on the part of the practitioner.
- Each London Osteopath is registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
What an Osteopath do?
- Osteopaths diagnose and treat complaints occurring due to injury, stress, disease and accidents.
- Osteopaths aim to enable the musculoskeletal system to work as efficiently as possible by disencumbering it from unnecessary stressors.
- Osteopaths harness the body’s innate healing processes in the search for health and normal function.
- Osteopaths believe a caring approach and attention to individual needs is paramount.
- Osteopaths refer patients on to a registered medical practitioner when appropriate.
- Is always appropriate to the patient’s age and condition
- Is available to all age groups
- Is based on an osteopathic diagnosis
- Is always carried out with the consent of the patient
- Different techniques, eg cranial, soft tissue, structural manipulation are applied as necessary
Manual therapies such as Osteoapthy may be effective in
Aches and Pains
Circulatory Problems, Local or
Minor [e.g. Poor Circulation]
Inability to Relax
Sports Injuries, Minor
Your first appointment:
- Full medical and accident history taken
- A physical examination given
- You will be asked to remove some outer clothing and a simple series of movement tests performed
- Points of weakness, strain or specific injury will be identified
- The musculo-skeletal assessment will be considered alongside lifestyle factors
- A treatment plan will be determined and initiated
Recognised Provider for BUPA, AXA/PPP, Norwich Union
and most other health insurance companies. Check your particular policy for details of how to claim Osteopathy.
Booking your Appointment
Call 020 8749 3792 to book your session with an Osteopath Hammersmith and Shepherds Bush:
Osteopath & Cranial Osteopath - Micheal Francis
Osteopath & Cranial Osteopath - Vijay Netto
Osteopath - Aisha Afzal
Choose an Osteopath
Clients also use:
Pilates and Yoga Classes